|The world's weapons?|
Eph 6 v 13-18: Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (14) Stand therefore,
- Having girded your waist with truth,
- Having put on the breast plate of righteousness,
- (15) and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; (16) above all,
- taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
- (17) And taking the helmet of salvation,
- and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
- (18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit
- Being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.
As God's children we have access to His weaponry. My encouragement to you is to take advantage of His grace to provide and know with God on your side, you are the majority!
Linking this week with:
Joan of The beauty in His grip for:
Shanda from A Pause on the Path for:
Joan at Reflections of His grace for:
Laura at Beholding Glory for: