I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!
I was nominated by Stacey of Shakin' the Foundation.
You can check her awesome blog out HERE
The Liebster award is given to new and up coming bloggers who have not hit the 200 follower mark. (This week I did thanks to all you awesome bloggers out there)
It is a "keep up the good work" award.
Liebster is German for "favourite" and I am so honoured Stacey has nominated me for the Liebster "favourite" award!!
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
11 Facts about myself (oi vey)
- I'm happily married for 24 years
- I have 2 daughters
- I love sunsets and sunrises
- I am falling in love with taking pictures
- I am
addicted toloving blogging
- Spring is my favourite time of year when all the leaves come back
hateintensely dislike road hogs
- I love that my car can drive over pavements if need be :)
- My favourite movies are action/comedy/romance/edge of your seat stuff, lol
- I love the sound of rain on a tin roof
- My heart's desire is to meet more of my bloggy friends
Questions Stacey has for me:
1. What is your favourite food?
Sadly, carbs, lots and lots of carbs, sigh
2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?Encouraging other women and the great friendships I'm forming with like-minded ladies
3. What is your favourite holiday?Any day I can sleep in a little :)
4. Flip flops or Heels ?Definitely flipflops
5. What is your favourite book in the bible?Proverbs
6. Coffee or Tea?Tea of course
7. Where is your favourite vacation spot?Haven't really done much "vacationing" but anywhere near the sea
8. If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, who would it be?One or three of my favourite bloggers
9. What would be your dream job?
Full-time blogging, seriously
10. Cake or pie?Argh, do I have to choose? Both
11. What has blogging done for you on a personal level?It has made me realize how many of us out there need encouragement and how many of us have valuable help and words of wisdom and encouragement to offer. It has become very very important to me to the point I feel its become a part of me, because of the friendships built and developing. IT IS AWESOME, just saying...
My questions for the nominees:
- Favourite movie
- Favourite book of the Bible
- Favourite blogger, no only kidding, favourite book to knuckle down with on a cold day
- Who has inspired you to be a better person?
- Who would you want to have lunch with?
- What is your favourite place in the whole world?
- What quirk do you have that secretly you love?
- What irritates you most on a day to day basis?
- What makes you cry easiest?
- Do you collect anything?
- What is your favourite scripture right now?
The Nominees are (no matter how many followers you have):
- Christina at To show them Jesus
- Meredith at My Journey to Authenticity
- Shari at Leaving a Legacy
- Maria at Life Lessons
- Kelly at INKspiration
- CaryJo at caryjo-roadrunner
- Lori at Be not Weary
Hope all my nominee's feel the same