I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!
I was nominated by Angie of Womanhood with Purpose.
You can check her awesome blog out HERE
The Liebster award is given to new and up coming bloggers who have not hit the 200 follower mark. (This week I did thanks to all you awesome bloggers out there)
It is a "keep up the good work award".
Liebster is German for "favorite" and I am so honored Angie has nominated me for the Liebster "favorite" award!!
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
11 Facts about myself:
- I am happily married for 24 years
- I have 2 amazing daughters
- I love blogging way more than I should
- I want to be thinner (who doesn't right?) and fitter, improve with age
- I love knitting when its cold
- I love spring
- I love when my daughters laugh with abandon
- I love sunsets and sunrises
- People who are selfish in the traffic annoy me
- I love sitcoms
- I don't like watching stuff about old wars
Questions Angie has for me:
- Are you married? How old were you when you got married? Yes, for 24 yrs now and I was 19 yrs old
- How many children do you have? 2 Daughters, 19 and 17 years old
- Your favourite colour, hmmmm, purple, and any shade thereof :)
- Your favourite drink, tea for hot, coke lite for cold
- Skirt or jeans? jeans always
- Favourite book in the bible. Proverbs
- Favourite Character from the bible. David
- How long have you been blogging? a year and a half
- Favourite Hobby. lol, blogging
- Favourite pet. I have 4 labradors and 2 sausage dogs, and they are all my favourite
- Favourite bible verse?, In general it is Isaiah 58 v11: The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
- Who has inspired you the most lately?
- What is your favourite type of movie?
- What is your favourite book of the bible?
- Who would you like to have lunch with?
- Favourite place to be right now
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
- What is your favourite type of food?
- How has blogging impacted your life? (try answer that one in a sentence, lol)
- What is your next bloggy goal?
- What would you change in your neighbourhood right now?
- What is a quirk about yourself that you secretly love?
- Nicole at 7 Flowers
- MaryAnn at It is well with my Soul
- Wanda at The Watered Soul
- Kristin at Ponderings
- Dawn at Beneath the Surface
- Renee at Great Peace Academy
- Jedidja at Kosbaar!
Thank you Angie again for the nomination!! I am truly honoured and blessed