- (14) Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly,
- comfort the faint-hearted,
- uphold the weak,
- be patient with all.
- (15) See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone,
- but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
- (16) Rejoice always,
- (17) pray without ceasing,
- (18) in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- (19) Do not quench the Spirit.
- (20) do not despise prophecies.
- (21) Test all things; hold fast what is good.
- (22) Abstain from every form of evil.
Simple really (smiles)! A great portion of scripture for us to aspire to!