Noeline is involved in:
- Betel South Africa, a drug rehab centre
- Siyabambisana - We help each other
- T-Shirts - Recycle for good
That's just what I know of. And, now she blogs too...
You will find her blog, Life's Lessons, HERE
Would you do me the favour of hopping over and welcoming her and if you like her blog as much as I do, follow her. I have no doubt that she will respond to your comments and new friendships will be formed in Christ's name.
1 Thess 5 v 11: Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.
And then on another note...
|from Laura Rath|
Herewith the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
Seven things about me:
- I love collecting tea cups (and the odd tea pot)
- I work best in routine, chaos freaks me out
- I love corny jokes and corny TV shows (usually the older ones)
- I've been on diet every Monday since I was 16 (think this needs attention?)
- I did not know that I would LOVE blogging the way I do
- Tea at sunrise, sunset, before bed, noon, anytime, tea is good
- I think I might scream the loudest at my daughter's hockey matches
Some of the ladies I nominate may have received this or other awards before, but I nominate you because of what you mean to me and how your blogs have touched my life. You are not obligated to participate but it is fun.
My nominees (in no particular order) are:
- Eileen - The Scenic Route
- Lisa - A Moment with God
- Noeline - Life's Lessons
- Gail - 1 - Minute Bible love Notes
- Stacey - Shakin'the Foundation
- Brenda - His Story
- Joan - The Beauty in His Grip
- Chelle - Chelle's Blog
- Denise - Refine Me
- Stefanie - Semplydone
You guys impact my life on a weekly basis for the better and sometimes make me ask myself the tough questions. Thank you, you are a blessing!