This is what God's word tells us to:
- Renew our minds daily (Rom 12 v 2)
- Repent daily (1 Corin 15 v 31, die daily to self)
- His mercies are new every morning (Lam 3 v 23)
- Put on the full armour of God every day (Eph 6 v 10-18)
It is a daily battle. So, how do we frustrate the enemy's attacks and plans?
(1) We stand firm in faith because,
- we know from Whom our help comes
- we know how the book ends
- we know greater is He (Christ) Who is in us, than he that is in the world!
Do you want to frustrate the enemy?
Keep your eyes on God and turn your back on the enemy in faith knowing that anything he means for your harm God will use for good!