This last week HAS BEEN TOUGH for me. And as each wave of trials has washed up on the shore of my life, I have had this deep down certainty that these waves are trying to blind me to the treasures (blessings) that the Lord has in store for me and my family. But an even greater certainty I have, is that God has got this, He is in control and everything the enemy throws at us will come to nothing as I stand firm in Christ!
Thank you Jesus:
- for protecting us on the roads
- for protecting us in our home
- for protecting us from those who would hurt us
- for friends who help to hold up our arms while the battle rages
- for the birds that sing outside my bedroom window and draw my mind away from the ugly stuff
- for warm blankets and warm clothes, a blessing I am truly grateful for
- for Your Word that encourages, uplifts, and restores
- for laughter and those who draw it out of me
- for my girls, for their love and gentleness when they see their mom hurting
- for my husband, for his strength in You in the face of adversity
I thank You
I praise You
I exalt You Father
I glorify Your name for You alone are worthy!