- Feel like your mind is slow to capture those nasty thoughts?
- Feel like there's one mental virus or bug too many floating around your mind tempting you to think and act negatively?
- Feel impatient because your thoughts are not being influenced by the truth you know is in God's word?
- Time to reboot - Rom 12 v 2: And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God
- Time to debug
- Time to refresh and renew
- Time to do an internal mental thought scan for bugs - Ps 139 v 23-24: Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me and know my anxieties; (24) And see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
The word ALWAYS brings cleansing, healing, renewal, peace! The word is true and tested!
My encouragement to you if you're feeling bogged down in your thought life is to reboot it with God's word.
Phil 4 v 8: Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things.
ps: My apologies for any incorrect computer analogies (smiles)