Thank you Cathy from Thoughts on Books for this lovely award.
As I believe in encouraging I love receiving and passing on these awards so here goes:
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Pass the award to 10 other bloggers
7 Things about me!
- I love my garden
- I have become passionate about blogging about God's word
- Its important to me to laugh often and see the funny side of things
- I love carbohydrates way too much
- I love spending car time with my daughters
- My dogs make me laugh and I love how they love me no matter my mood
- I am grateful for how God makes the tough times bearable and He brings beauty out of ashes
- Stefanie of Semplydone
- Hazel of A Joyful Noise
- Liesl of After His Heart
- Gayle of Bible Love Notes
- Robin of Laughtershock
- Maria of Life Lessons
- Rhoda of Living to Please God
- LeAnn of My Day in the Making
- Tracy of My Slice of Sanity
- Tricia of Saintbound Sinner
I am a firm believer in encouragement. Encouraging people, particularly women, is what I have always been passionate about but never knew how to go about doing so. On top of that, I believe the devil knows encouraging is a gift from God for me and has tried to hijack me over the years. Its hard to encourage when you're emotionally handicapped.
But greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world (1 John 4 v 4). I believe that my blog is a great place for me to encourage others. I am certainly encouraged by all of you!
PS: Another lovely blogger honoured me with another award but I cannot find it so I just wanted to say, thank you and I'm sorry I can't find it. I feel extra encouraged! Thank you!