I have broken this scripture down in point form, like a recipe (smile)
Ps 105 v 1 - 4:
- (1) O give thanks unto the Lord.
- Call upon His name,
- Make known His doings among the peoples.
- (2) Sing to Him, sing praises to Him,
- Meditate on and talk of all His marvelous deeds and devoutly praise them.
- (3) Glory in His holy name;
- Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek and require the Lord [as their indispensable necessity].
- (4) Seek, inquire of and for the Lord,
- and crave Him and his strength (His might and inflexibility to temptation);
- Seek and require his face and His presence [continually] evermore. (Ampliphied)
My encouragement to you...seek God first in all things and no matter how you feel today, thank Him and praise Him. It will change your perspective for the better.
God bless precious friends
Blog hop time!!
Please join with me today to be encouraged and to encourage. No particular post required, just maybe, if you have the time, encourage another blogger on the link-up and hopefully, you too will be encouraged!
I invite you to link up below....