- I'm no art fundi but I love paintings that make me smile, strong colours and joyful emotions
- I love hearing my teenage daughters roaring with laughter with each other
- I get great joy filling a vase full of flowers from my own garden
- there is joy in the satisfaction of completing something creative
- I love reading some scripture and having a light-bulb moment, a moment of clarity
- When I'm driving alone and my ipod selects a praise song that just touches me to the core, that's joyful
- I have great joy in being part of a random act of kindness, I imagine their surprise and that brings me joy too
- I love connecting with old friends, and joy comes in the realization that they serve the Lord
- I love sitting on my stoep, sunrise or sunset with a cup of tea and enjoying the sight and smell of freshly cut grass, happy sigh!
I believe my joy is more full because I try to see the thankfulness in everything. Thanking God for everything good is changing my attitudes and perspectives. So when I say 'oh joy' now, its no longer in a sarcasm font!!
Ps 16 v 11: You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of JOY: At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore!
Drop a sentence in the comments of what comes to mind when thinking about JOY in your life.
Blog hop Time
Please join with me today for Winsome Wednesday to encourage and be encouraged. No particular post required, just maybe, if you have time, encourage another blogger on the list and hopefully you too, will be encouraged. Look forward to seeing you here!
I invite you to link up below.....