(keeping in mind - this is my goal!)
- Daily - I want to read God's word, preferably first thing in the morning.
- Daily - I want to communicate with God.
|Seeing God's beauty|
- Daily - I want to see His beauty in my life, in nature, in my family, in others.
- Daily - I want to thank God for all I have, all my blessings, His protection, His grace and mercy.
- Daily - I want to leave all my burdens at the cross. Rest in His promise to give me rest (Matt 28v11: Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.)
- Daily - I want to confirm my faith in Him, speak aloud my belief that God is Lord of my life.
- Daily - I want to take captive wrong thoughts and replace them with God's truth.
- Daily - I want to grow and learn and walk the narrow road knowing that though Christ all things are possible.
- Daily - At the end of each day, I want to know, mistakes and all, I tried my best to live my day with Christ!
My encouragement to you - live each day God's way - His mercies are new every morning!
Linking up with Brag on God Fridays