Marja, from Fresh Insights on Ancient truths has sent me this lovely Bloggy award and I am so chuffed. Its just what I needed to help get the flu fog out my brain (almost). So now I'm going to follow the rules which are as follows:
3 simple rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Reveal seven things about yourself,
- Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers. Leave a comment on each blog, telling them that you've nominated them for this award.
So here goes, THANK YOU Marja, you are such a blessing and your blog is inspiring and encouraging
Well, here's seven things about me that are fun to share:
- Odd things annoy me, for example, the verification words on blogs, really, what language am I speaking and what am I saying? It irks me every time!
- I love that I can drive up pavements with my car and make no excuses for it! (I only do this if I have to - I promise)
- I love sunsets and sunrises
- I am a practical person, if I have something around to use, I'll use it before I buy something for the same purpose, hence the result is some interesting bird feeders :)
- I love my own baked goodies, but won't make them because, well... I'll eat them
- I love eating out at the garden centres and feeding the birds sugar while waiting for my tea to arrive
- I hate housework but am so glad when it finally gets done!
Now to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers, so here goes:
- Joan at Reflections of His grace
- Joan at The beauty in His grip
- Shannon at Jesus and My orange Juice
- Deidra at The Middle
- Lisa at A Moment with God