I have been posting a lot lately about God coming through for us. I've been saying things like, "Don't try to figure out what God is going to do, or how He is going to do it, just know that He WILL come through for you"
|What's He going to do? And how?|
I say these things because I have spent many hours doing exactly that. Imagining God is going to resolve this issue in this manner and maybe if He did that, then this will happen and....... And so the merry-go-round goes round and not so merrily I might add!
The thing is,
- God wants us to wait with expectation.
- He wants us to believe Him when He says that He works all things together for our good.
- He wants us to know as we know as we know, that He has this covered.
- the sea parting? Think they thought that would be God's solution?
- the 3 in the furnace? Didn't think that COULD happen
- Daniel in the lion's den? no way, hungry lions NOT eating?
- Mordecai and the gallows set up for him by Haman? Think Haman thought he was going to parade Mordecai through the city to show the king's favour on him, and then hang on his own gallows? Don't think so.
- Debt released miraculously? Companies don't just do that, right?
- that accident you so nearly were a part of? God knew how to direct you
- what you are going through now? God WILL do the unexpected and you WILL have a testimony
Isa 43 v 18-19: Do not (earnestly) remember the former things; neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert
This is the scripture from my post yesterday and for me, today's word is a confirmation to expect the unexpected - to expect the way in the wilderness and the rivers in the desert.
My encouragement to you - expect the unexpected!
Linking today with Laura at Beholding Glory for:
Lisa-Jo at The Gypsy Mama for: