Chelle from Chelle's Blog tagged me to tell 10 things about myself. So here goes!
- I love collecting tea cups, not sets, individual cups. I love odd assortments which in itself is odd because I like structure! Oh well, go figure!
- I would never survive chinese torture: skew pictures, dripping taps, blinds clattering, a person bouncing their leg, drives me nutty!
- I hum when I enjoy my food (much to my daughter's annoyance)
- I get excited about silly little things, the big things just freak me out
- I love sport but hate exercise, which explains why I was fit in my youth and not so fit in my youth+ age
- I cry (or try bravely not to) when they do those things on radio that make a difference in peoples' lives, you know, fulfill a wish or a need
- I'm a list maker, although the older I get, I make the list and that's about as far as it gets
- My cell phone is my brain - everything is stored there! (and I now make lists there)
- I love making my kids laugh at my expense (most times)
- The one time I beat my husband at chess I danced around the house like a lunatic
Okay. Now I am to tag 5 other people to play.
And if you are not mentioned above please leave something about yourself in the comments section. I would love to learn more about all of you!