Thank you Pam from 2 Encourage for awarding me the Versatile Blogger award. I cannot stop grinning. To say that I am very chuffed is an understatement.
According to the directions, I am to share 7 things about myself. Then I pass the award on to blogger friends who in turn, will link back to me and follow the instructions again.
So-o-o-o, you may not have known:
- I absolutely love parker jotter pens. I have an array of them, in my bible, my wallet, cubby. Odd, I know.
- If I could, I would rescue every single squatter dog I see and daily I see many. They break my heart.
- I want to learn to play piano, gave it up as a child, but you're never too old to learn, right?
- I love games like trivial puisuit, card games, family games, etc
- I'd use a map book over GPS any day.
- I love the movie Grease and have watched it too many times to mention
- I love singing out loud in my car when I'm alone.
|And the award goes to......|
- Eileen from the The scenic Route - You encourage with your heart
- Kandi from Get out of the Boat - Your openness is an inspiration
- Jen from Rich Faith Rising - Your poetry and passion cause me to evaluate my life
- Lisa from Lisa Buffaloe's blog - You make me want to dig deeper in the word
- Chelle from Chelle's blog - For exposing your heart to encourage
- Deidra from The Middle - Your transparency is humbling, and
- Jenifer from Sweet Blessings - Because your blog is a sweet blessing
Thank you Erin, from My Nuggets of Truth, for blessing me with the Butterfly Blog award. This is my second one in as many days and I don't think I will able to stop smiling.
Here are the rules for this wonderful award:
Link to the person who awarded it to you.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Answer the questions below.
Award it to 15 other bloggers.
I have a link to Erin above, please go and view her beautiful blog.
7 things about myself. Well, here goes:
- I love Romantic comedy on the edge of your seat type movies, with a twist in the tail
- I love cars with tons of gadgets
- I recognise people by their cars and their number plates.
- I love it when my children roar with laughter at something I said.
- I love a good book that I can't put down and then am disappointed when its finished.
- I can only bare ironing if I have cool music playing
- My favourite verse is: Isa 58 v 11: The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
15 Beautiful Bloggers, right, here goes:
- Stefanie, at Semplydone
- Lisa, at A moment with God
- Shanda, at A Pause on the Path
- Jackie, at Adventures in the Ordinary
- Allison, at Beautiful in Him
- Desiray, at Food 4 Thought Ministries
- Marja, at Fresh insights on Ancient truths
- Heart and soul pursuits
- Shannon, at Jesus and my Orange Juice
- Erika, at More time with our Kids
- Kristin, at Ponderings
- Denise, at Refine Me
- Rachel, at The Lazy Christian
- Stefanie, at Uplifting Words
- Mrs wildflower, at Wildflower Cottage
Now go and check them out. Their blogs are beautiful and they encourage and uplift and seek God.
Once again, Thank you Erin, you made my day!