I feel challenged to up my game:
- To spend more time in the word
- To think about what I say and to whom I say it
- To be a light in this mixed up world
- To be a better example to my kids
- To make positive Godly changes
- To cut out compromise
- To practice grace and mercy
- To reach out into my community and get my hands dirty
- To be a better wife
- To write more passionately about my Lord and Saviour
- To see God in others and try to let them see Him in me
- To judge less and accept others more
- To be more grateful
- To be more thankful and show it
- To pray more
- To up my 'domestic goddess' acumen
Your testimonies and insights have inspired me and humbled me. I sometimes feel sorry for myself and think 'woe is me!' But your stories and heart break has given me perspective in my own life. Your desire to encourage others and be good wives and mothers is excellent. If I am looking for examples of the Proverbs 31 woman, you guys are it!
|You all are her - the Prov 31 woman!|
So take this encouragement from me - keep up the good work - you are sowing into God's Kingdom in ways you cannot even imagine. I am speaking to every person who follows my blog and to all those whose blogs I follow and every other woman out there doing the sowing, watering and planting of God's word. Your Father in heaven knows your hearts and smiles.
Prov 31 v 26: She opens her mouth with wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness.
Prov 31 v 30: Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
God bless you all ladies