- Do you believe Jesus died to take all your sins, to open the way to salvation in Him?
- Do you believe that now that you are a child of God, He is your father?
As your father, He cares for you, He wants the best for you. He wants you to grow and prosper in Him.
Jer 29 v 11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
- Do you believe that God knows your comings and goings?
- Do you believe He cares about everything you care about?
- Do you believe that you have favour because of God?
- Do you believe God protects you?
God's word says He has redeemed you with His own Son's life! He loves you so much just the way you are. He knows everything about you and despite your lack of belief in yourself - He believes in you!
Look at yourself in the mirror. Tell yourself:
- "I am a child of God"
- "I believe He is for me"
- "I can deal with today because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world"
- "I am blessed because I am His"
My encouragement to you is to believe what God's word says about you, believe what it says about God and rest in the knowledge thereof!